Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bubbles is in business!

We are so very proud of Bubbles. She has been working like a dog EXTREMELY hard in order to put together a business which will provide enough money for her to go to summer camp. So, I am bragging on her and enlisting your help. After many tested recipes and dog led taste tests, she is officially in business!

Posted below is a copy of her persuasive paper she wrote for a school assignment which doubled for some advertising material. At the bottom of that is her website that Hubby put together with her. If you are not interested in buying any dog treats, you can still help by using the donate button on the website. If nothing else, just say a prayer that she is able to earn enough for her half of the dues. So, without further delay.....here's the CEO, Bubbles!!!!!


Bone Biters


When was the last time you did something nice for your dog? Has it been too long? If so, then it’s time for you to meet the Bone Biters! I started a small business that makes homemade, delectable dog treats. Since Bone Biters has such a variety of snacks, I know you will find something your dog will love! Buying my treats will also help a good cause,so it doesn’t just make your dog happy it will make you happy too.


The goal of my business is to raise money for me to go to summer camp. This is not just any summer camp. It’s a Christian camp where kids can grow closer to God! With the help of my family and you, I will be able to go. I am trying to get money by this summer because that’s when camp starts. Every dollar you spend will be put directly into a camp fund. So you can feel good about doing something nice for your dog and something great for me!

I figure your dog deserves the best which is why I make the treats fresh and healthy. I start with all natural ingredients and add NOTHING artificial.Your dog will be able to taste the difference between my healthy treats and store bought ones!

The best part is the convenience. I live at XXX which is right in your back yard! I will deliver, so you will be saving gas which saves you money. Not to mention the cheap prices I already have! You can also hop on the computer and compare prices, shop my variety, and even pay from the convenience of your own home.

Now, see if Bone Biters has the right stuff for your dog! Visit www.Bonebitersdogtreats.com on the web. Just think, by the end of the day you could make your dog happy and help a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment