Monday, April 11, 2011

Twenty-one years and counting.....

I would like to happily introduce my best friend, since I was fourteen years old, and her beautiful family. They honored us with their company this past week (their Spring Break) and we have 162 pictures to prove that we lived every minute to the fullest. So, here's introducing......Ken and Barbie---don't hate me for saying that, you know it's true! :)

Tater---future Taylor Swift in the music industry


Sunshine---future Teacher of the Year, if she wraps herself in a bubble and manages to survive her self imposed injuries.

I will post more pictures with details of our fantastic week as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have a whiteboard! I bet the girls were over the moon about that one! Love your blog and the pictures Cathy. I spoke to the girls lastnight and they couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had with Aunt Cathy!

    Kelly Thompson

    ReplyDelete