Sunday, July 17, 2011

We have returned!

I could tell you that we've been on vacation on a remote island far, far away from computer access, but that would be a lie. Instead, I have consistently overbooked our days and warmly welcomed all friends and families until each and every moment (that wasn't spent sleeping) was, well, SPENT. So, after a few phone calls from concerned loved ones, (you guys are too sweet) we are back.

I will say, without exaggeration, that my camera and my computer are both acting up and the pictures I spent an hour downloading today are not showing up now. So, instead of several different posts explaining our happenings, I'm just going to stick a bunch of pictures up and let you get your fill.

I might add that so far this summer, we have had:
one week long Catholic camp
two separate week long tennis camps (for both big kids)
two weeks of swimming lessons (for Prez)
one week of art camp (for Bubbles)
one week of watering plants for our neighbors--trying to keep things alive in 105 degree weather
one and half weeks of babysitting the granddaughters of the neighbor across the street
various projects, company, and church functions.

This is what I mean about CRAZY! Yes, I did it to myself and No, it will not happen again. ;)




Prez's Father's Day gift to Hubby. Love the "old" photo he chose.

Bubble's gift to Hubby. A desk calendar for 31 days.




A tired Hubby on Father's Day with Prez, an endless and vast source of energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment