Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bubbles gets ready for Fall

Does the thought of rotten apples crawling with worms make you sick? What if the apples were really frozen cider and the worms were sour gummies? What now? Well, for us, we couldn't stop ingesting it. That's right...we devoured rotten apple cider!
Bubbles was so thrilled to discover that my cake plate transforms into a punch bowl. I can't blame her for getting giddy. I was the same way when I found out!

While looking for costume ideas, she stumbled upon these crafty treats. Thanks to her generous spirit, we all enjoyed an afternoon of fun and food!
Witches' brooms of pretzels and fruit leather.
Candy pumpkins made of circus peanuts and DOTS candy.
Creepy fingers consisting of string cheese and bell peppers.

If you were guessing, which do you think was the favorite, besides the cider?
?
?
?
?
?
?
If you guessed pumpkins, you were wrong. :) My kids DO NOT like candy circus peanuts, go figure. They did inhale the brooms though. It was so much fun. Thanks, Bubbles!

Almost forgot my disclaimer....these ideas came from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment