Sunday, May 15, 2011

We have a foodie!

The food snob has surfaced! Baby food is officially out and gourmet food is in!

No exaggeration, I have purchased every single "flavor" of stage one foods for Sweetness. After the first few bites, the lips purse, the teeth clentch, and the head evades the spoon.

On the other hand, if it does not come out of a jar, she'll devour it. In desperate need of a dinner conversation with hubby, I gave Sweetness a piece of homemade pretzel on Good Friday. That thing was G...O...N....E! Because she still has no teeth, it makes me nervous to give her solid food and I went back to the jar junk.

After frustrating days of throwing money away, I mashed up some carrots and potatoes that were cooked with our beef stew. That stuff was G...O...N....E!

Her latest infatuation and the winner of "Give Mommy Some Peace and Quiet and Let Her Eat Her Meal Award".......
The pork rib bone!

"Animals taste good."

Tomorrow's menu: Steak and lobster.
Anything to keep baby happy! :)
Just Kidding. Hubby says, "We don't cater to kids" :)
I say, "It couldn't hurt to try." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment