Monday, February 14, 2011

More Saint Valentine's Day Stuff

Well, I found the camera!! Yipee. On the other hand, I mistakenly lost all the photos as I was downloading them. Which is exactly what happens when your four month old doesn't sleep ALL DAY thus resulting in no rest for you. There was a really great photo of Sweetness in her Valentine's Day outfit, but I guess I'll put it on her again and take another photo at another time. Sorry, Aunt Tina.

As for the picture below. You saw how we spent most of our day yesterday, but this is how we started it...loaded with sugar! Hey, we needed energy for all we had planned. I say the only thing missing was the Whipped Cream.
Below is a picture of the treat left for Hubby and me by Bubbles. For only being ten, she is so aware! The coolest thing was the prep work. She and her sleepover friend made the roses on Friday night then hid them from me. Also on Friday, Bubbles had gone to her Rosary making group after Mass and a friend had given her a baggie full of chocolate covered cherries...Hubby's favorite. She saved them all for him. I just think that is the COOLEST!
Well, I hope everyone else had a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment