Sunday, March 4, 2012

Goin' to the Chapel

Just yesterday, March 3rd 2012, Sweetness had the honor of being the flower girl in my girlfriend's wedding.
Well, she didn't quite make it down the aisle. But, she was so cute not doing what she was supposed to do!
Prez, on the other hand, did a wonderful job as the official ring bearer! I'm think by now we all know how "not with it" I can be. So, this haphazard picture is the result of a very last minute thought. Preoccupied with the traveling arrangements, errands to be run in the city prior to the wedding, getting to the wedding, being in the wedding, it was all over when I realized that I hadn't taken a SINGLE picture! So, this is the result of a hurried attempt to capture the moment forever. (Sigh)
Amy and Ray! A very happy and holy couple!
I forgot to mention fun loving!
The dance floor was rarely vacant.
Bubbles is doing one of the NUMEROUS dance routines. How do these kids know this stuff? Actually, the DJ coached everyone through beautifully.
Here I am doing the chicken dance! Don't you just love that song?
The train. Every good wedding has one!
Hula hoops. Apparently every good wedding has a hula hoop contest. Bubbles didn't win (neither did I), but we gave it the ol' college try.
Here I am with Amy and being silly.
Calming down and straightening up. :)
I've known Amy since her youngest (now 13) was in my four year old class at the Little Saints and Scholars Preschool. I then had the sheer pleasure of being the fourth grade teacher for her oldest, Hope. Of course, Hope is now in tenth grade! :0
Either way, she's a wonderful friend and an amazingly strong woman. Anybody would be blessed to know her. We had a marvelous time helping her celebrate and now she is on a cruise enjoying her much needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment