Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One last spring break post

One day last week, we went to my aunt's house for a playful visit. She had her granddaughters, my cousin's girls (one of whom is my goddaughter) and then the neighbors stopped in as well. There is nothing more fun than 30 acres of open space! That being said, the rest of my pictures are basically of Sweetness since the older kiddos were pretty much occupying themselves the entire time!
If she can't drive the golf cart, she'll take the VW bug.
One of my goddaughters. Best smile and laugh and will actually want you to leave her alone. She's got to be the best babysitting gig in town.
I guess the "car" was too much effort. Here she is looking for the next thrill.
Taking pictures and making memories with my uncle.
In the words of Aunt Tina, "I know why she doesn't gain any weight. She never stops moving." So true, so true!
Discovering the world's most patient cat who might possibly be missing all his nerve endings. This cat took a beating before I could intervene, but he didn't seem to mind.
That smile is so joy filled, but on the other hand, it could be malicious. Only the cat knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment