Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...school time!



While talking on the phone tonight, my girlfriend asked me how my day was. I told her it was fantastic. I gave myself a teacher in-service! :)

Bubbles babysat, basically ALL day, while I prayed, planned and sorted. Even though I have days worth of work unfinished, I have today's list checked off and I feel GREAT about our new year. The one glitch is that while looking at all the amazing things we have in store, I wish I would have started school Aug. 1st! Oh well.

Below is a picture of one of Bubble's treats. Usually the kiddos receive a first day of school gift with all their school supplies (and they'll get one this year too), but Bubbles received most of her stuff early. We have carved out a little space in Hubby's office for her to work this year and she got to decorating. It looks.....preteen! :) I can tell she loves it and she'll most likely enjoy "getting to work" in such a stylish space.






No comments:

Post a Comment