Monday, February 20, 2012

A Wacky Wednesday after the Crazy Friday

Okay, I'll stop referencing all my posts to last Friday. But......this was a fun day.

Before coming to visit, Grandma asked each of us what special food we wanted fixed. All of us wanted exactly the same thing.Homemade egg drop soup.
Marinated chicken.
Oh, yes, it's rip apart good!
Sweet Chinese sausage.
Dumplings.
and Pork fried rice. Are you salivating? We were. Then, of course, in a matter of minutes we had stuffed ourselves so completely that we were hurting. (I'm noticing a theme here when Grandma visits. I guess this Lent I'll be working on my self control.)
My amazing aunt dropped in for a visit. Now, obviously these two are sisters, so what did my aunt bring with her? Jolly ranchers, hard ones and chewy ones, Kit-Kat bars, Reese cups, and snack size M&Ms. I think my eye lid started twitching just at the sight of all the sugar. Guess what though? I ate some. Yeah, that's right and it was GooooooooD.
Being silly as only sisters can do. In fact, it was all very CLAZY! (Wink, wink)
Last treat before the day ended.....a banana split made by Hubby. I guess I should have warned him that I had eaten two pounds of candy throughout the day. Oh well, mom stayed up with me as the sugar high wore off around 12:30am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment